If you signed up via Google Play through the Shudder Android app, you can cancel your subscription by following these steps:
From your computer:
- Go to play.google.com/store/account
- In the left menu, click My Subscriptions***
- Next to Shudder, select Cancel Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription again to confirm
From your Android Phone:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu icon
- Select Subscriptions
- Select Shudder***
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription again to confirm.
*** If you don't see Shudder listed as one of your subscriptions, then the Google Play account that you are signed in to is not the one paying for your Shudder subscription. Please repeat the steps above while signed in to the Google Play account that is paying for the Shudder subscription. If you can't locate the Google Play account attached to your Shudder subscription, please contact Google Play for support.