Why is the video buffering or pausing while playing?
Our video player is adaptive and adjusts to your network connection to prevent buffering, which is why you may notice the quality of the video changing while you're watching. If your network connection isn't strong enough to support a smooth playback experience, you might experience lower video quality or other issues with the player.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, please try the following:
- Run a speed test at speedtest.net. If you're not receiving what you pay for, you should contact your Internet provider.
- Reset your wireless router. Restarting your modem will frequently help with temporary connection issues.
- Close any programs that you don't need open.
- Check the other devices on your network. If there are other people using your network at the same time for data-heavy things like watching video or downloading media, you will experience a slower connection.
- Relocate closer to your wireless router. The further away you get, the weaker the signal you'll receive.
- Try connecting via a hard-wired connection instead of WiFi to rule out issues with your router.