How to upgrade to an Annual Membership in iTunes
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
On your Mac or PC
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap on Shudder in the list
- Under 'OPTIONS', select 'Annual Membership (1 Year)'
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
- To the right of Shudder in the list, click Edit.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a 'Annual Membership (1Year)'