Our video player is adaptive and adjusts to your network connection to prevent buffering, which is why you may notice the video quality change while watching on a computer. If your internet network connection isn't strong enough to support a smooth playback experience, you might experience lower video quality or other issues with the player.
If you're experiencing any of these issues, please try the following:
- Run a speed test at speedtest.net. A download speed of at least 20Mbps is required.
- Reset your wireless router. Restarting your modem will often help with temporary connection issues.
- Close any programs that you aren’t currently using and pause your ad-blocker and other browser extensions.
- Check other devices running on your network. If there are other people on your network at the same time using data-heavy functions like streaming video or downloading media, you will experience a slower connection.
- Move closer to your wireless router. The further away you are, the weaker the signal.
- To rule out issues with your router, try connecting to the internet via a hard-wire connection, instead of wireless.
If you are still experiencing trouble with the site, send us a note using our contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you - we'll do our very best to get you back on track!