If a video isn’t loading on your computer, please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Restart your computer & Reset your Router
- Clear your cookies. You can learn how to do that in your browser by visiting allaboutcookies.org.
- Upgrade your browser. Currently, we support Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari (macOS only). We recommend always running the most up to date version of your browser for the best experience.
- Disable ad-blockers and browser extensions that may be interfering with out website.
- Make sure your internet connection is strong enough. You can test it at speedtest.net. Also check that you have a ping speed below 50ms, with no packet loss. You can check your ping speed at ping-test.net.
If you are still experiencing trouble with the site, send us a note using our contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you - we'll do our very best to get you back on track!