You can download the Shudder app for AppleTV (4th Gen or higher) by searching for us by name in the app store.
If you have an existing Shudder subscription, open the app and log in.
If you do not have an existing Shudder subscription, you can choose the option to purchase one from Apple. You have to enter your Apple ID before purchasing your subscription on your AppleTV.
After you sign up successfully, check your Apple ID's email inbox for an email confirmation. From there, you'll need to click the link in the email that takes you to a web page to set a password. Once you have your password set, you can use your login details anywhere Shudder is available to stream.
- Unplug the device from power for at least 2 minutes, then plug back in
- Delete and re-download the Shudder App
- Confirm that you are still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network
- Make sure you have updated to the latest software version and that your device is fully updated by checking your settings
If you are still experiencing trouble with the channel, send us a note using our contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you (as well as the following info listed below):
- The specific device and model number
- If this issue concerns a specific title (please let us know which one)
- If you are getting a specific error message
- If you can, a photo or video of the issue you're experiencing