Shudder is available on Xbox One. Find us by scrolling to the right on the Xbox home screen and searching for “Shudder” in the store. You will need to type out our full name with your controller. You'll start to see Microsoft's recommended search results as you start typing, but make sure to hit the enter button to see the full list of search results. Our app will appear on that list. Once you find us hit the “Enter” button.
Alternatively, you can follow your country’s link below from your console:
- United States: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/shudder/9nblggh43g3c
- Canada: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p/shudder/9nblggh43g3c
- United Kingdom: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/shudder/9nblggh43g3c
- Ireland: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/store/p/shudder/9nblggh43g3c
If you’re a current Shudder member, use your existing login to access the app on Xbox. Don't have an account yet? Create one by clicking here.
- Unplug the device from power for at least 2 minutes, then plug back in
- Delete and re-download the Shudder App
- Confirm that you are still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network
- Make sure you have updated to the latest software version and that your device is fully updated by checking your settings
If you are still experiencing trouble with the app, send us a note using our contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you-- we'll do our best to get you back on track!