To fix the issue, simply log out and log back in again.
If you’ve still having any issues, email email@example.com and they’ll get to the bottom of it.
Shudder is available to watch on most Roku devices. Search for us in the Roku Channel Store, or click here .
After you download the channel, you will have two options for set-up:
1. If you already have a Shudder account, you can log in with your existing login info
2. If you don't have an account yet, add the channel and purchase a membership within the channel.
You will also be able to use your Shudder Roku account to watch on your phone and other supported devices via the Shudder app.
- Unplug the device from power for at least 2 minutes, then plug back in
- Delete and re-download the app
- Confirm that you’re still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network
- Update the latest software version on the device
- Confirm the device is fully updated by checking the settings
If you are still experiencing trouble with the channel, send us a note using our contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you (as well as the following info listed below):
- Your specific device and model number
- If the issue concerns a specific title, please let us know which one
- If you are getting a specific error message
- If you can, include a photo or video of the issue or error message will help us further identify and resolve the problem